Wakefield High School PTSA!
Cost of Membership is as follows:-
Prefer to send a check? Then simply write one out to WHS PTSA and send it to school!
Att: PTSA Treasurer
Wakefield High School
2200 Wakefield Pines Drive
Raleigh NC 27614
Amazon Smile is now accessible in your Amazon app!
Every purchase gives a percentage back to Wakefield High PTA.
It's easy as 1-2-3!
FYI when looking for our school, you need to type
PTA North Carolina Congress Wakefield High School.
Don't forget to re-link your Harris Teeter VIC Card!
Just click on the link, sign in, go to the My Account section, and scroll down to Together in Education. Use our code 4707 or search or Wakefield High School (note: there are three Wakefield schools so make sure you are selecting the high school). Oh, and if you have students in multiple schools, that's fine, as you can link up to three schools:-).
Alternatively, our chairperson responsible for our retail card programs, Dawn Rushing, will be happy to assist you! Just send your details to Dawn and she will set you up.
Virtual learning has been a challenging experience, and WCPSS has some resources which may be of benefit to you.
- Go to the WakeID Portal. Click on the Help Desk icon to submit a ticket.
- Call the Help Desk at 919-664-5700.
- Go to the Guides for Technology site. Look for the Contact the Help Desk box.
- Click on the link for the online support form or call the Help Desk at 919-694-8100.
- If a student or staff member loses their device or has it stolen from them, submit a Help Desk ticket (refer above) as soon as possible.
Mental Health Supports
- Alliance Access Staff - 1-800-510-9132 (parents only) - students may be covered by private insurance, Medicaid, or they may be uninsured.
- Alliance Bridge to Success Program - school teams refer to Alliance with parental consent.
- WCPSS has agreements with community agencies that can provide preventative and supportive counseling support which do not rise to the level of mental health support needed for an Alliance referral.
CRM & RP
- CRM & RP supports for each school to address building relationships and address trauma-informed are being developed.
MEET YOUR PTSA 2021-22 CREW
Feel free to contact any of them with questions you may have, and they will be happy to assist you!
2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
President: Cheryl Simpson
Vice President Programs: Marla Brautman
Vice President Communications: Emily Bernstein
Vice President Membership: Carol Abercrombie
Secretary: Mary Beth Cristinziano
Treasurer: Susan Norris
Hospitality: Rebecca Brock
Advocacy: Mary Beth Cristinziano
Lamp of Knowledge and Honor Roll: Cori Crawford
Senior Scholarships and Retail Cards: Dawn Rushing
Wolverine of the Week and School Improvement: Lori Taylor
Wakefield Strong: Julie Rafferty
Bulletin Boards and Teacher Grants: Susan Weiss and Mary Beth Cristinziano
Principal: Malik Bazzell
Faculty Liaison: Rachel Bentley
Faculty Liaison: Cheryl Leshnock,
Student Representatives: Kendall Crawford, Maddie Policastro, Justin Cristinziano
To the 2020-21 PTSA Meetings
When does PTSA meet?
The Second Wednesday of Every Month
August 12, September 9, October 14, November 11,
December 9, January 13, February 10, March 10, April 14, & May 12
What time does PTSA we meet?
6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Where does PTSA meet?
Wakefield High School Media Center
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Who can attend PTA Meetings?
Parents, Guardians, Students, Teachers, Business Partners, and Community Leaders in the Wakefield High School Community are all invited, encouraged and welcome to attend PTA meetings!
*Only PTSA Members Can Vote
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE
IMPORTANT UPCOMING EVENTS!
WAKEFIELD HIGH SCHOOL'S 2021-22 CALENDAR OF EVENTS
See Wakefield HS calendar HERE
WHAT'S GOING ON AT A GLANCE!
*PTSA Sponsored Event
Each year PTSA recognizes students who have achieved a GPA of 3.75 or greater. They are provided with a "grab & go" breakfast, letter (for sophomores) and certificate. Please see and congratulate this year's LAMP OF KNOWLEDGE RECIPIENTS!
WAKEFIELD HIGH SCHOOL
2020-2021 Traditional Calendar
School Phone Numbers
NO FUSS FUNDRAISING
Thank you for linking your card to Support Wakefield High School!
Top 10 Parental Follow Ups
for Student Success:
1. Let's Review PowerSchool.
2. Tell me about PRIDE TIME?
3. Show me your Interims.
4. Show me your Report Card.
5. Let's talk about Edmodo.
6. Check your Blackboard.
7. How are your Service Hours?
8. Let's Review your CFNC?
9. Settle all your Dues & Fines.
10. Got a Deadline? Meet it!
Wakefield High School (Main Campus)
2200 Wakefield Pines Drive
Raleigh, NC 27614