PTSA Bylaws (click here)
PTSA MEETING MINUTES
2014-15 Meeting Minutes
2013-14 School-Year Meeting Minutes Submitted by Lynn Stuchel, PTSA Secretary
PTSA VOTING BOARD MEMBERS (click name to send Email)
PTSA Committee Chairs (click name to send Email)
PTSA INCOME & EXPENSES
PTSA Corporate Mission Statement
1. To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before
governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
2. To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
3. To encourage parent and public involvement in the schools of this nation.
1. To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
2. To raise the standards of home life.
3. To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
4. To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate
intelligently in the education of children and youth.
5. To develop between educators and the general public such united effort as will secure for all children
and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.